Click on a Page for More Details

Monday, April 23, 2012

EOC Prep

To prepare for online EOC testing that will take place in just a few weeks, NCDPI strongly recommends students complete the Online Assessment Tutorial.  The Online Assessment Tutorial is not a test; it is only for practicing the mechanics of navigating through the testing platform. 
During the Online Assessment Tutorial, students have the opportunity to become familiar with navigation, item tracking/flagging/response features, interactive items, and other test interface features.  The Online Assessment Tutorial is available at:  http://go.ncsu.edu/nctdemo
Use Internet Explorer, and choose English I or English II.
Please complete the tutorial and COMMENT with your thoughts on the format.  Also comment with how ClassScape is going.
Remember, your next Benchmark is tomorrow, so be here early, get plently of sleep, and eat breakfast!

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not really like the test it did not help me all that much. I hope thats not bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this format is cool i like it the test will become more easy now.... classcape is going good to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ok I guess I like the colors it has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really didnt like it but I really dont like classscape so I think thats the reason why I didnt like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the test it seems easier than I thought it would.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really don't think it helped me, it's the same as any other test; you just go thrue and choose the right awnser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was the same as classcape just colorful

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is alright but practicing whithout full knowledge is like playing a game you dont know how to play.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought it was boring but i do not like classscape so that might be the reason why i think that and classscape is going ok.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, even though ii don't like taking test I'm very interested in learning all about the EOC because I don't want to get to the test and not know what to do.I really don't like classscape either but I'm willing to put up with it to learn new ideas of taking a test.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like them,i feel like it helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it was alright. I think it helps me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment must be school appropriate and on task, or it will be deleted.